We are always excited to welcome you at Aristi Mountain Resort & Villas. In this period, we took extra measures to ensure the health and safety of our guests and our personnel while making sure that you will continue to have an enjoyable stay. Please review some new practices and experiences you can anticipate when you arrive and during your stay.
• In collaboration with national health experts, our property is sanitized and maintained with daily cleaning to ensure our guests are safe and comfortable.
• Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the hotel.
• All staff members are supplied with personal protection equipment for their activities.
• Face masks are encouraged to be used by guests. Guests are encouraged to wear their personal masks when in public. However masks will be available at the hotel upon request.
• The health of our team members is being carefully monitored with daily temperature checks.
• Social distancing of 1.5 meters (5 feet) as much as practically possible at all times.
• Staff areas and all back of the house are cleaned and sanitized regularly and thoroughly.
Transfer from/to Airport to Aristi Mountain Resort & Villas
• Our minivans are sanitized prior to your arrival/departure.
• Driver will be wearing protective mask.
• Guests are encouraged to wear a mask as well if possible.
• During warm days, except for natural ventilation, A/C may be used should you wish so.
• Doors throughout property will be propped open, or graciously opened by a team member.
• Although hand shaking or even hugging is part of the Greek culture we will use a “bow greeting” instead this time and we urge you to do the same.
• Measures have been taken to ensure a “contactless” check in process.
• Arrivals will be conveniently staggered so each guest can safely social distance during their expedited check-in.
• Room keys are sanitized using approved disinfectant.
• Guests will receive a final bill via email prior to departure, allowing them to skip the Front Desk checkout process.
• Our staff has been trained in full compliance with hygiene protocols.
All 24 rooms of the hotel are scattered among 8 different buildings that are connected through an open-air garden and pavements thus making ensuring physical distance and ease of mind throughout your stay. All rooms have independent entrances and private balconies that will allow you to enjoy nature, should you wish so, from the safety of your room. However, we have taken some extra steps to ensure your safety and comfort.
• Guestrooms have been redesigned without decorative pillows, magazines to allow for greater peace of mind.
• Your room is sanitized prior to your arrival with extra care given at
o Door, fridge, and drawers handles
o Desk, table, lamps and chairs
o Lighting switches
o Phone and Tv control
o Litter bins
o Shower/bathtub and soap dispenser
o Water Glasses
o Luggage area
o Clothes hangers
• Fabric areas are/will be cleaned with the use of steam at 70 degrees Celsius.
Housekeeping services will be offered according to guest preference for daily, drop or no service:
o Daily Service: Our team will access your room once daily to provide make-up service.
o Drop Service: Our team will pick up and drop fresh linen, towels and amenities upon request.
o No Service: Our team will not disturb your stay with housekeeping service.
• Laundry protocols for towels and linens are upgraded to comply with guidelines using higher temperature and recommended detergents.
You can always enjoy the local flavors at our awarded Salvia Restaurant
• Breakfast is served in the open-air verandah of Salvia restaurant and tables and chairs will be sanitized after each seating.
• Our Chef designed a promising breakfast A la Carte Menu with local flavors in order to start your day freshly! Food hygiene protocols are and will be further reinforced. With respect to your safety, buffet will not operate for breakfast.
• Room service is offered at no additional cost.
• A reservation is required should you wish to have breakfast in the verandah.
• Salvia Restaurant will be open for lunch/dinner daily from 15:00 – 22:30 on a reservation only basis.
We are sorry to let you know that the spa, jacuzzi, hamam, open air massage area will not be operational at this stage.
• All activities will continue to be available to our guests.
• All tours and activities will be offered in “private” format or allowing for safe distancing between guests and guides.
• Cars and minivans used in tours are sanitized prior to your use.
• All expedition accessories (trekking buttons, helmets, wetsuits etc) are sanitized prior and after your use.
These protocols and measures are constantly being reviewed and adapted according to the latest information about COVID-19.