3 Nights / 4 Days Tour
-The Experience in a nutshell-
Avoid the crowds and the covid 19 frenzy and rejuvenate yourself
In the mountainous paradise of Greece, a group of villages of unique beauty called Zagori, are spread over the
heart of Epirus, at the Northwest part of the country. An enchanting natural landscape embraces 46 villages
of incomparable beauty, history and tradition. Here, the grandeur of nature is revealed through rivers and
mountains, dense forests, high mountain tops, alpine lakes, gorges, ornate bridges, trees, plants, animals and
birds that have existed in harmony for centuries in the region. The natural scenery is magnificent and ideal for
a variety of activities.Local architecture is dominated by stone and wood.
- Day 1 -
Arrival at Aristi Mountain Resort,Zagori
Upon arrival at the hotel you will be greeted by our friendly staff and enjoy
a welcome drink. The location is ideal to relax and catch your breath after
a long day’s trip. You may also enjoy the use of the hotel spa and finally
dine at our restaurant
Meals: Dinner at Hotel’s awarded “Salvia” Restaurant
Included activities: Enjoy your afternoon at leisure and discover the
beauties of Aristi Village
Optional activities: Spa Therapies / Small walks around the village
- Day 2 -
Guided Day Tour in Zagori
duration 6 hours
After early breakfast, we will embark on a private tour of Zagori with
our mini buses. Our minivans are sanitized prior to your arrival/departure.
During our tour we will visit the most interesting sights
of Zagori, the bridges, Kipi village, view point Oxia, Monodentri and Ag.
Paraskevi Monastery, Dilofo village, and Papigo area. We learn the history
of the area through a guided tour with small walks. Along the way will
enjoy lunch pic nic style.
Meals: Lunch pic nic style or Dinner at Hotel’s awarded “Salvia” Restaurant
Included activities: Day tour of Zagori
Optional activities: Spa Therapies / Shopping opportunities
- Day 3 -
Rafting in Voidomatis
duration 3 hours
After breakfast at the hotel, a relaxing rafting descent in the crystal clear
waters of Voidomatis river, starting from the bridge of Aristi up to Kleidonia,
in the heart of the National Forest of Vikos – Aoos. On our way to
the bridge of Aristi we will visit the convent of Spiliotissa. The descent of
Voidomatis river is an easy ride, ideal even for beginners. The scenery is
very interesting with the deep vegetation and the turquoise waters that
are among the clearest in Europe. The boldest of the visitors can enjoy a
refreshing swim in the cold river waters with an average temperature of
9οC year around. In the middle of the descent, we will stop at the Agioi
Anargiroi Monastery dating from the 16th century.
Meals:Lunch pic nic style or Dinner at Hotel’s awarded “Salvia” Restaurant
Included activities: Rafting in Europe’s cleanest river
Optional activities: Spa Therapies, Tour of Papigo
- Day 4 -
Zagori to Airport
After breakfast and before you reach the airport, take advantage of your 2-hour free time to explore the city center of Ioannina.
Meals: No meals Included
Optional Activities: Walk around Ioannina city center and lake on your own
ZAGORI SECLUSION package 225 €/ per person*
Book your package online after the selection of your preferred room
*Minimum 2 persons required. For groups of 4 or more please contact us.
Enjoy Nature and Aristi Mountain Resort & Villas while staying safe
We are always excited to welcome you at Aristi Mountain Resort & Villas. In this period, we took extra measures to ensure the health and safety of our guests and our personnel while making sure that you will continue to have an enjoyable stay. Please review some new practices and experiences you can anticipate when you arrive and during your stay.
• In collaboration with national health experts, our property is sanitized and maintained with daily cleaning to ensure our guests are safe and comfortable.
• Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the hotel.
• All staff members are supplied with personal protection equipment for their activities.
• Face masks are encouraged to be used by guests. Guests are encouraged to wear their personal masks when in public. However masks will be available at the hotel upon request.
• The health of our team members is being carefully monitored with daily temperature checks.
• Social distancing of 1.5 meters (5 feet) as much as practically possible at all times.
• Staff areas and all back of the house are cleaned and sanitized regularly and thoroughly.
Transfer from/to Airport to Aristi Mountain Resort & Villas
• Our minivans are sanitized prior to your arrival/departure.
• Driver will be wearing protective mask.
• Guests are encouraged to wear a mask as well if possible.
• During warm days, except for natural ventilation, A/C may be used should you wish so.
• Doors throughout property will be propped open, or graciously opened by a team member.
• Although hand shaking or even hugging is part of the Greek culture we will use a “bow greeting” instead this time and we urge you to do the same.
• Measures have been taken to ensure a “contactless” check in process.
• Arrivals will be conveniently staggered so each guest can safely social distance during their expedited check-in.
• Room keys are sanitized using approved disinfectant.
• Guests will receive a final bill via email prior to departure, allowing them to skip the Front Desk checkout process.
• Our staff has been trained in full compliance with hygiene protocols.
All 24 rooms of the hotel are scattered among 8 different buildings that are connected through an open-air garden and pavements thus making ensuring physical distance and ease of mind throughout your stay. All rooms have independent entrances and private balconies that will allow you to enjoy nature, should you wish so, from the safety of your room. However, we have taken some extra steps to ensure your safety and comfort.
• Guestrooms have been redesigned without decorative pillows, magazines to allow for greater peace of mind.
• Your room is sanitized prior to your arrival with extra care given at
o Door, fridge, and drawers handles
o Desk, table, lamps and chairs
o Lighting switches
o Phone and Tv control
o Litter bins
o Shower/bathtub and soap dispenser
o Water Glasses
o Luggage area
o Clothes hangers
• Fabric areas are/will be cleaned with the use of steam at 70 degrees Celsius.
Housekeeping services will be offered according to guest preference for daily, drop or no service:
o Daily Service: Our team will access your room once daily to provide make-up service.
o Drop Service: Our team will pick up and drop fresh linen, towels and amenities upon request.
o No Service: Our team will not disturb your stay with housekeeping service.
• Laundry protocols for towels and linens are upgraded to comply with guidelines using higher temperature and recommended detergents.
You can always enjoy the local flavors at our awarded Salvia Restaurant
• Breakfast is served in the open-air verandah of Salvia restaurant and tables and chairs will be sanitized after each seating.
• Our Chef designed a promising breakfast A la Carte Menu with local flavors in order to start your day freshly! Food hygiene protocols are and will be further reinforced. With respect to your safety, buffet will not operate for breakfast.
• Room service is offered at no additional cost.
• A reservation is required should you wish to have breakfast in the verandah.
• Salvia Restaurant will be open for lunch/dinner daily from 14:00 – 22:30 on a reservation only basis.
• All activities will continue to be available to our guests.
• All tours and activities will be offered in “private” format or allowing for safe distancing between guests and guides.
• Cars and minivans used in tours are sanitized prior to your use.
• All expedition accessories (trekking buttons, helmets, wetsuits etc) are sanitized prior and after your use.
These protocols and measures are constantly being reviewed and adapted according to the latest information about COVID-19.